Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All or Nothing

Today Ymm asked me if I really want nothing from him and I said "Yea, it's either gonna be all or nothing for me". I chose the latter cos' it's easier. I've something right now but I know that I will never get contented with just that and sooner or later, I'll ask for everything so why not just get used to having nothing. It is like the idea of idealism and realism.
Nothing = Realism. Everything = Idealism.
Sometimes, I've already prepared myself for the worst so that disappointment will never have a chance to set in. I get disappointed easily and I'd rather disappoint myself by choice than to let others destroy me first.



I know, being apart's a little hard to bear.
You've got all that I need.


p/s: Just when I'm talking about all or nothing, someone posted on his fb wall this awesome song "All Or Nothing" by one of my favorite yet underrated rock band, Theory Of A Deadman. Coincidence much.

pp/s: My crazy sis asked me to save up $ for a NY trip next summer. WTH I've no savings. None at all. Where do I start from man?!? I can't stop myself from buying clothes online, buying makeup, skincare, books and food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment