Sunday, May 30, 2010

today :

- missed the first bus and i had to wait for another one which came after 15 mins.
- ran for my life to catch the train.
- not a single sight of cab at the taxi stand. hardest decision of my life to decide if i should run from the train station to my workplace or wait for the taxi (either way will make me late as I'm only left with 7 mins )
- decided to run/walk instead since THERE AINT ANY CAB AT ALL!!! knew I would be late as I need around 8~9 mins to reach.
- God blessed my holy soul, I managed to reach within 6 mins and I punched in my card at 7:29 am. CLOSE SHAVE. PHEW!!
- Can't believe that I actually made it on time and broke my record of taking only 6 mins to reach.
- Legs all wobbly, lungs feel as though they are gonna explode, heart hammered hard against my ribcage, everything hurts, vision blurry. Legs gave way but I caught myself before I fall. Low BP as I'm having my period and I haven't drink any water.
- went to the loo in that bad state and I could see ppl staring as I dragged my palm on the wall for support/balance.
- Security officer told my co worker to check on me as he was afraid that I might faint in the loo.
- w68 causing major headache as usual.
- bakery shop staffs suddenly called out my name and scared the shit outta me cos Idk how they get to know my name when my name tag obviously wasn't there for 'em to refer.
- Nice visitors greet me goodbye when I was otw home.
- Met up with Jeslyn to replace her transportation card.
- She decided that she wants a new hairdo and I reconmended her a salon which I find quite good.
- Spontaneously decided that she's gonna get a new haircolor and I waited for around 1.5 hrs.
- Dr Martens on sales. $170 for a pair of boots with its leather shoes polish.
- Had gastric pain (sharp pain) all over my stomach. it feels like it's some sorta shooting fireworks inside. grabbed a cheeseburger to reduce my hunger pangs.
- slept in the bus for a good whole 45 mins.
- saw a cute girl pretending that she's helping her folks to shower. so heartwarming..
- updating some piccies as I update now.

No comments:

Post a Comment