Saturday, March 27, 2010

Extremely tired but not sleepy right now so I decided to blog about my experience hanging out with my sister's bunch of friends.

It might not be a big deal to you but it is to me because I'm often against the idea of going out togther with my friend's friend/family member etc cos I'm so anti social that I'd most prolly freaked out when I have to talk to some stranger, let my persona take over but yet not over doing it cos' it is so not me.

Well, we first agreed to go to a newly launched club in town area -___-;; highly suspicious yea??
My sister was nagging at me non stop cos' I stay rooted on the chair surfing the net before we were about to leave. Seem like her worries are unnecessary because her friends arrived an hour later -__-;;
I thought it was just one of them, but 3 turned up.

Headed over to their friend's chalet party and I see more of their friends. Like 70 ++ people smoking, running around, grilling and eating food. Whoa. Hate that scene man. Smoke all around, making me smell like some kinda roasted martian (only that I smell better cos' Martians naturally smell better than Earthlings, js)
I was a lil shy to talk at first, and others were making the same comment about 'your sister is very quiet'. Idk why I act all shy and dainty when I hang around with strangers, my persona I guess..
My sister said something like : "Oh she isn't. She is extremely talkative and noisy. She speaks to me in an indian and hongkie accent"
Her friend also said that I speak like a korean when I'm speaking chinese. Korean accent mandarin??? He continue to say that I look like a korean too :D which made me kinda happy cos' he doesn't know that I'm nuts about them.
He made some comparisons and asked my sister why she aint fluent as me as we are sisters. I helped her replied btw, reason being, she is majoring in interior design and her classmates were all chinese speaking , there is no way she can practise speaking english in that environment. Furthermore, she doesn't need to do much reports, all her assignments were designing and hands on practical work. Besides, whenever she has a report or whatever slideshows to do, she will hand the work to me. Very convenient yea, and I never once turn down because I enjoy doing others' assignments other than mine.



Went to the convience store to buy some soft drinks and ice for the mixers later on. Realized that her friend is damn fickle minded and indecisive. No one bothers to fork in because that dude is rich. No one bothers to carry the grocery bag cos' that dude is a guy and guys are supposed to do all the hard work. I find it kinda ridiculous. I mean I even have to explain why I helped him to carry the grocery bags. I mean the logic is simple, the person is busy keeping his money, there's a long queue behind us and the least I could do is just to simply carry the bags so that we could save everyone some time and space. To hell with those old fashioned thinkings about guys having to carry all the heavy stuffs. It's a nice gesture I know, but I'm not weak. I'm fit enough to carry 25 lbs of grocery bags.


(why am I ranting right now?? Feeling kinda annoyed by now)

The reason why I'm hella pissed off is because I hate how money grubbing girls treat rich guys.
They are always flirting with them, liking them for their money instead of looks (fyi, looks are the 1st attraction when you meet a guy), wanting them to buy them expensive stuffs, try every means to make them pay, try every lil single way to take advantage of them, treat them like a slave but solve the problem by sweet talking or flirting with them. Poor guys yea.
That dude is rich, he has alot of girls (pests) swooning up to him, flirting and courting him because he is rich. All for the motherfucking stinkass money. Are they cheap or what??
I mean, some guys might be rich but they are totally an arrogant jerk, some might look like crap, some has no manners at all. In this case, the guy look like crap but has a way with his friends. His ex girlfriends hooked up with him, not the other way round. JUST BECAUSE HE IS RICH. cheap whores. I'd rather date someone who is finanically stable, has good manners and live in an average apartment. Financially stable means the ability to provide for my child and my expenses, especially my child's education and all the bills. My expenses doesn't include high end branded bags, spa, massage , shitloads of treatments etc. That money, I can earn it myself. One simple principle that I stick to is, never take advantage of guys and never let them to the same to you. If you want the money, earn it yourself. I don't see why I should rely on a guy when I can have the capability to do it myself. Going on dutch with a male friend is fine with me, and carrying my own shopping bags while shopping with a male friend is fine with me. His kind offer to help you without any ulterior motive is a nice gesture thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment