Friday, March 26, 2010

Random rants that matters (to me)

1) Black Queen is officially my favorite korean dance group.

2) My sis can be annoying at times, especially when she plans a last min spontaneous event (clubbing) at least once every week and calls me early in the morning for the past few days.

3) Listening to 'Hot Issue', 'So Hot', 'I don't care', 'Change' makes me feel confident. That kinda confidence which tells you that you are a big deal.



5) I'm still comtemplating if I should go to the new club with Celine this saturday. Afterall, I'm starting to work on Monday and I don't have any days left to go out.



6) I'm soooo motivated to buy furnitures (WHITE lace curtains, desktop table, desk lamp, arm swivel chair, bookshelves, four poster bed, HUGE LONG mirror), white memory pillow (for my aching neck), white quilt, bedsheets etc.

7) Can't wait to refurnish my whole room, then buy a treadmill, Ipod loud speaker so that I can run while pumping up the loud music.


8) Wished that I can install a LED 3D tv on my wall but I think that is possibly impossible.

9) My love for South KR grow stronger each day. I'm a step closer to being insanely obsessed with this awesome country. The language, food, culture, people, place etc. I'd appreciate it if anyone lemme know where I can buy the Korean Flag.


10) I got a bad feeling about this student raping the tutor when she is all alone in his apartment. I might be paranoid and judgemental but he is srsly highly suspicious. 46 yo man.. requesting a FEMALE private tutor, wanting to meet up with her before the lessons. Please tell me that I'm nuts. I srsly don't want the police to call me up and ask if I'm an accomplice -___-;;


11) I've written a whole list of food to avoid eating and food suggestion for all meals. All the food stated in the list are healthy, the right amount of serving, low GI. I think it helps a tiny weeny bit because I'm more determined to eat healthy and it serves as a gentle reminder that I should control my appetite. I'm referring to the list to check if my pick is a good choice or not (even thou I know clearly if it's or not), I just need to remind and control myself. And I refer to the list so that I have an idea what to pick up during grocery shopping,


12) Work is starting on Monday. I can't wait. I know that it will be challenging having shitload of things to do and I can't even skive for a single sec. It is great that way since the past few jobs were far too bimbotic and boring for me. Another bonus is that I can expose myself to other alternatives, working in the hospital can help me to practise my patience and make me more or less humane.

No comments:

Post a Comment