Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Every Singaporean Son

I've always been interested in how the army works in Singapore and my coworker sent me a msg on FB asking me to youtube 'Every Singaporean Son'.
One of the most fascinating documentary I've ever seen, best next to the documentary of a north korean's life and assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
This video shows Kenneth who lost his gun's magazine (I still can't figure why it's called 'magazine') and he was frantic. He cried and said that he is willing to take any punishment if there's any. I was really surprised cos' he is known to be the 'joker' among them. Few days in camp and he is trained to be so professional and responsible already.. This really proved my statement that "guys went in as boys and came out as men".

No comments:

Post a Comment