Sunday, January 2, 2011

Few seconds leap to 2011

NYE celebration wasn't as great as what I expected it to be.
Initially it was quite okay when we were in the car listening to YG Family's songs. Love all of the songs especially 2NE1'S ^^
Clubbing this time wasn't a nice experience though. We went there and the queue was goddamn long all the way till the taxi stand thank god we managed to skip the queue.
It was seriously goddamn packed and we were like tunas. The entrance was packed with other clubbers, can't even stand properly in the crowd, literally leaned on them. You know like molecules in solid? The crowd was that dense.
Rebel is relatively small compared to powerhouse. Music played wasn't really appealing too..
AND WE HAD TO PAY $38 to get in. OMFG. that's like 1 month's supply of diet coke........

Some embarassing moments which I can't forget (gosh, seems like this memory is gonna follow me for the whole of 2011).. not exactly the best way to start a new year.
I was dancing (or at least I thought so) and I suddenly felt really giddy, really really exhausted and weak. Everything seems to be jerky, like I turned to my right and saw Jes.. that image was as though a broken record playing, it literally skipped some of the part, simply imagine a cloud passing by. Then I turned to my left and saw Rabia, all I could remember was that I felt really goddamn tired and giddy and I regretted being there, I just wanna sleep. Next thing I know, Jes was waking me up 'Eh, you okay or not??' and I woke up still subconscious and replied 'Eh...?' She asked me what happened and I told her 'I fell asleep' I squatted down cos' I was still giddy and sweating profusely. It suddenly became warm god knows why. Those clubbers surrounding me were practically staring at me. FUCKKKK. wish I could just disappear at that moment man. I asked Jes what happened and she told me that I suddenly closed my eyes and went limp. It took me a few minutes to realize that I actually passed out. OMFG.

AND I puked twice. Vomited all over my calves. Not cool seriously. After struggling to stand up and walk around to find a loo, I puked again. That feeling was awful man. My stomach hurts so much when the nauseous wave hit me. Throat hurts so much from the strain and stomach acid. My nose can smell my own vomit cos' some gushed out from my nostrils. FML. I spoiled the fun for everyone T^T I swear the next time, I won't drink a single bit of alcohol.
My body just can't take alcohol. I have low BP, low iron level and alcohol doesn't help cos' it dilates the blood vessels and dehydrates you which make the blood flow slower. When blood can't get pumped quickly enough to the brain, I just feel friggin' giddy. SCREW MY NYE CELEBRATION MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment