Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haircuts + Shopping in da city

Met up with ymm and jeslyn.

Headed to town for a haircut. We couldn't make up our mind if we should snip off our tresses that day but in the end, we did.



before haircut:





wispy ends, obvious 2 layers


picture of us after the haircut. I don't look too happy here lol.
















Major pic spam cos' the lightings were awesome. It made our skin looked clear and bright lol






























purchases: fobby glasses and necklaces. nail polish
Rants:
1) I wanted layers on my hair and a thick dense bang. It turned out to be a tad different thou. Bangs were too straight made me look too fobby and I want layers!!
2) Didn't manage to get my tupperware for kimchi and clothes.BAH
3) Had flu for the whole day. Mucus flowing non stop. Used 90 sheets of ppr hankerchief (9 packs)
4) The color of the nail polish is fcuked up. The pink is too dark, brown too sheer and not pigmented enuff, black is kinda dull cos' the glitter is too small to be seen.
5) Spent $80~90 that day ($30 on that oh-neighborhood-standard/so-fobby hair cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment