Monday, February 1, 2010

I can't tolerate nonsense pls

Ya know, I hate fugly sinister looking cunts.
Being a cunt itself is bad enough. Not to mention being an old and fugly cunt.
There are no real friends in the retail world.
Everyone is paranoid about other promoters snatching their customers and over enthusiatic when it comes to earning miserable commission which is like merely a few cents.
FYI, I don't earn a single cent as commission for any items that I sold.
That means, I won't bother snatching your customer.
I sell because I want the record sheet to look impressive and it makes me feel capable selling 15 + products within 7 hours.
No other motive for wanting to close the deal.



I can't stand at least 5 ppl in my workplace.
Reasons why :
1) L has slitty eyes which makes her look mean and she drew her eyeliner way too upward. Bad attempt in trying to make her eyes look less slitty.
2) X is damn old but she wears a thick layer of makeup!! I can see her scary huge eyes with a thick coat of mascara, her sneering lips which is coated with a SHOCKING BRIGHT PINK lipstick. Horrifying!!!!!!!!! She looks exactly like Cruella de vil. No joke.
she eats too much (2 serving of food) and she 'snatched' one of my customer! I HATE BITCHES WHO IS SOOOO DESPERATE TO EARN THAT FEW CENTS OF COMMISSION!!
3) R, who acts as though she is all superior because she is a beauty consultant and she ends work early than us, the promoters. Can't stand her beehive hair with 3 mini clips and her flat nose.
4) X, who FAKE AN ACCENT cos' she thinks that I'm from AMERICA. WTF?!?
What is wrong with all these ppl?? I wish she'd stop pretending to be like me -___-;; not like I fake an accent thou. I just merely pronounce every word carefully and has an interesting tonality, articulation etc
She even slow down her eating speed to match mine and puts her soup spoon into the bowl like what I did. HULLO!!! Can you stop trying all so hard to be dainty and act so white.
What's with your disgustingly sleazy fake hard-to-tell fake american accent??
Can't you speak normally??
I swear I sound 100 times better than her.



They should get fired for gathering at the center of the store and chatting like nobody's business. If I were the manager, I would have made sure that they stand at their allocated place and serve customers. No bitchyness. No thick makeup. No eyeliner that is drawn 75 degree upward. No bright pink lipstick. No beehive hair. No messy hair. No snatching of customers. No knocking off earlier than the others. No fake american accent. No acts of daintiness.


I can't tolerate nonsense pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment