Monday, February 1, 2010

Sistas are the best creatures ever

I met up with Celine, Chris , Jaslyn and Wayne last saturday. They came down specially to visit me at work when I asked em to do so.
Awws.. So sweet yea.
We had Mickey D's for dinner.
I finally had my double cheese burger and apple pie after craving for it for SO GODDAMN LONG.

Oh.. celine is such a sweetheart she bought me almond roca cos I was craving for some sweet stuffs. I wish I were much more generous when it comes to sharing chocolates or sweet stuffs. I can't stand sharing comfort food with others. Just saying :)

The malls closed earlier than what I expected. We shopped for less than 1 hour that night.
THere are no other 24 hr mall other than Mustafa so I suggested to shop there as I have never been there before.
My future bro in law sent us there.
Oh that place is crappy. Has a weird stench.

Just letting u know that MYTH ABOUT THE MUSTAFA SELLING CHEAP STUFFS IS TOTALLY PHONEY!!!

I was complaining throughout the shopping session because :
1) it was too crowded
2) I hate the stench
3) I hate it when someone's arm or body brushes against my skin
4) I hate annoying pests who don't apologize when they brush against someone
5) The stuffs were slightly more expensive and old
6) I dislike being in a place infested with other races than my own. Yes, call me a racist.
I just don't feel comfortable having to make eye contact with daunting huge, scary, extremely contrasted color eyes. Simply said, I don't like being the odd one out, being placed among all indians or caucasians or african american. If you know what I mean.
7) My feet were aching like mad having to support my weight for at least 12 hours by then.
8) There were simply nth to shop for.
9) I had to work the next day


Too bad I couldn't join my sister, nephew and my folks for lunch at Ikea the next day as I was working. One of the sacrifice that you have to make when you are working during weekend. Forget about spending time with your folks , instead spend time with bitchy annoying , commission-thirsty co-workers.
Goodbye family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment