Friday, January 29, 2010

I hate working for money.

There were at least 9 girls working for different brands. All of em are quite old (middle aged)..
Can't stand the sight of em gathering in the centre of the drug store chatting as though they were shopping instead of working.
And worst thing, I don't like gossiping with a bunch of old ppl.
Generation gap yea ;)

Even old women can be bitchy yea.
There's this promoter, X, who dislikes another brand promoter ,Y, and used me to relieve some of her instintual deliberate vent of anger on her.
X told me that Y persuaded a customer of mine to buy her products instead and she succeeded and dump my co's product elsewhere. Then X manipulated me by asking me to ask Y where did she put the product. Y asked me why did I asked and I told her that X told me to do so.
I was trying to make it clear that I don't give a damn at all.It is a problem between em both, NOT ME. Commission is nothing to me.
I work for the basic pay and so sorry to say that I don't receive a single extra cent as commission.

Bitchy old witches.


Enuff of ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment