Friday, January 8, 2010

Busy

As that title suggest, I have been busy for the past one week. Did ast minute shopping to get myself a new bag and accessories before christmas eve went out with shila for 2 consecutive day (17th, 18th Dec).went out with jaslyn and wayne (19th dec), rabia (22th dec).
Really miss good old high school days D:

Christmas eve dinner ( Dec 24th) with MM, Jeslyn and Rabia was awesome. Had thai food, and chilled at Starbucks. Rabia kinda urged us to get wasted at a pub but I was wearing something fobby that day so I refused her to convince us to drink the night away.

I feel extremely bad for not attending my family christmas eve dinner that my sister organized. Initially, no one planned on going - because I promised my friends that we will be having din dins on xmas eve, Celine was working, Jaslyn had some urgent stuffs to settle and dad just decided that dining graciously is not his kinda thing so yea.. Shernice was friggin pissed off with em and made em all attend the dinner lol!!


Christmas day ( Dec 25th) itself was pretty boring, I stayed home all day because I was feeling all sleepy and lazy. Lisa and Lila came over that day to stay over at our place for a couple of days before their mistress return from their holiday trip.


Boxing day (dec 26th) , I went grocery shopping with Lisa and bought all the ingredients needed for making orange muffins. It turned out to be pretty successful as the muffins tasted pretty good :) Oh, I caught a cold and was down with fever, muscle ache, headache, giddiness and bloated tummy :( I suspect that it might be viral fever again, but this time , I didn’t get any flu or sorethroat symptoms, just an incredibly high temperature =/
This is the second time being sick in one month. Just my luck. pfft


p/s: I just recovered after 4 days of being sick :) p/p/s : Imma find a job soon after New Year celebration is overp/p/p/s : whoever who manage to stay till the last word, I would like to say that YOU’RE AWESOME! thanks for reading~! cheers~!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

xoxo, Youri

No comments:

Post a Comment