Friday, January 8, 2010

'Counseling & Communication Skills' exam deferrred

Good job. I was down with viral fever (muscle ache, flu, fever, sorethroat) and had to defer the exam cos’ I couldn’t concentrate and my head is spinning like mad.
Best thing to happen when I’m finally nearly done with my finals.
Anyways, the supplementary paper will be one month later, after the results are out. I will be taking the paper with those who failed/ didn’t turn up for the exam.
This means that I can have more time to study. I scored 35 / 40 for counseling session, 10 marks for class participation and that adds up to 45.This means that I just need 35 more marks to get HD.
Gotta work harder cos’ I’m pretty sure that I don’t have the luck to score HD for ” Childhood Disorders In Infancy”. My lecturer told T that almost all of us didn’t do well for the written assignment - reflective journals. We wrote too much crap about the theories making it sounds so technical, and we practically forgot about our reflections.
I gotta say that our group assignment for Childhood psyc was pretty fucked up as well (even though our group put in the most effort and impressed the class) cos’ our lecturer isn’t generous when it comes to giving us good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment