Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jan 23rd, 2010 (Saturday)

Whoa! These few days were pretty busy for me. Went for the interview which i mentioned on my previous blog post. Then went down to another interview and waited for the manager to arrive as she was late for AN HOUR. Can you believe it?? I had an exam the following day and I'm wasting my time waiting for some big shot who spent less than 5 minutes looking at all the gals face to choose who look alright to work for her. Outta the 15 gals, I'm the (unlucky) one whom got asked a question. She asked me about my previous position as a brand ambassador to which I replied that I was promoting some french perfumes and Korean skincare. I also mentioned the fact that I worked for Maybelline before.





Last Cpsych Exam & Blood donation












I love how the breeze can feel so cooling when you are strolling and listening to music. Peaceful, calm and relaxed. Those were the feelings that I get after the exam. Feels like all the load were finally gone and I'm thankful for everything. Thankful for being healthy enough to donate blood, for saving a life. Thankful for the ability to hear, see, walk, eat and stuffs that I'd never even thought that I should be thankful for.

The best way to live life? Simple.
Simplicity is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment