Monday, January 18, 2010

Results

As title suggests, I will be talking about RESULTS.
Fairly disappointed to know that I received a miserable Distinction grade for my 'Disorders in Infancy & Early childhood'

I thought I would get High Distinction as I spent alot of time and effort on those reflective essays. I think those essays that I wrote doesn't reflect my reflections. This simply means that I didn't include enough reflections in them. Deal with it man, it's entirely my fault for not having enough experience / reflecting enough.


Oh btw, I just found out that my college uses the Australia's grading system. Which is grading accordingly to Fail, Pass, Credit, Distinction and High Distinction instead of GPA. It's much less complicating as compared to GPA system I guess.

OH. The deferred exam will be held on Jan 23rd, saturday. Bad news cos I have less than 6 days to study. I forgot everything that I learnt within a month of break. GREAT JOB

No comments:

Post a Comment