Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kitchen : The restricted area

Oh gawwddd. I'm so fucken hungry and it's 12: 30 am now.

Just went into the kitchen to look around for food.
Bad choice I would say.

I can see blueberry muffins and jars of peanut butter/ garlic spread / chocolate hazelnut spread on the table.

Looking into the fridge, I see Mac n cheese in a pan, oatmeal and milk, salad , ready cooked wholemeal pasta, kimchi all in different tupperware..milk tea in a tumbler, a tub of double chocolate chip ice cream..
Cheese slices...
Cartons of milk and fruit juices..

So many dressings and sauces!!
Blue cheese, italian dressing, thousand island dressing, four cheese pasta sauce, black pepper sauce, kimchi sauce..



I'm going crazy!!
I feel like mixing the ready cooked pasta with the sauce and eat until I choke on em.
I so wanna eat em all.
Just sit infront of the fridge and eat all those evil food.
Until all of em disappear from my sight..
I'm so fucken hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment