Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan 25th, 2010 (Monday)

Job briefing + Dinner with Rabia


Went to a briefing somewhere near the west industrial area. International Business Park to be precise. I must be dying to earn some money badly to think that I travelled all the way from east to west. As usual, I can't find my way and the map doesn't show the exact location of the building which I'm looking for so I took a cab again. I'm spending so much money in order to get this job. Travelling to the city at least thrice, taking a cab twice, buying white pants etc.
Pfft. Oh, I forgot to mention that it was my first time entering a meeting room and it's hella big and has lotsa high tech gadgets! Impressive!


Waited for Rabia to arrive for nearly 2 hours. *faints*
Thank god I brought a novel with me. But bad news is that my mp3 died on me, making me really frustrated having to wait for 2 hours w/o music and doing nothing as I finished the book after waiting for 15 mins.



We walked over to some azn eatery place. Just acia. I had creamy chicken spaghetti :)Not the best but still passable. 6 scoops of chocolate chip & chocolate ice cream. 2 mugs of pepsi light.

















After dining, we chilled out at the seating areas outside the fountain and smoked while listening to some music. An awesome way to spend my evening. Smoking, chatting and relaxing after a long day.



















Thanks to my awesome companion who sings *You and I togther, It just feels so right~~*
* Kwon and Go together, it just feels so right~~*, who asked me to carry her laptop for at least 5 times before I decided to be nice and carry her bag for her, who always pay me some loose, tattered, old $2 notes as I settle the bill first.
Next time, you are gonna settle the bill first. I don't like loose messy clutter of notes pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment