Friday, January 8, 2010

Chocolate makes the world goes round

I judge people according to how they eat their chocolates. If they gobble them up , chews and swallow them as though the chocolates are free of charge , I will get really upset. This applies to how people judge others on how they eat foie gras, truffles, lobster and stuffs. Some food must be enjoyed slowly to assure full satisfaction and pleasure. Chocolates be it expensive, cheap or FOC are like the best sinful guilty pleasure ever. I eat them slowly, letting those precious babies melt in my mouth. Pure chocolate of fine qualities melts instantly in your mouth, and that warmness makes me smile. Best comfort food ever.

And no, I’m not talking about those cheapskate made in china chocolates which are mass produced on chinese festives at a dirt cheap price. Those chocolates simply cant be eaten because they are too waxy in texture, it takes forever to melt in your mouth (an indication that it isn’t pure) and it has barely no cocoa taste at all. This is when the indulgence becomes a worse nightmare ever.

Chocolate is extremely valueable to me, I eat them on day to day basis, not at a shot because your tongue will not be able to taste the goodness after the first few.

No comments:

Post a Comment