Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Everything went quite well

life can be awesome at times.

The interview today was considered a success.
I was late for 45 mins because I can't find my way.
The directions given was correct but I ruined it by walking out through the other exit.
I was supposed to exit at Exit B but I couldn't see any sign board reading 'EXIT B' so I walked out from Exit C. Great job.
Well, I don't have to elaborate the rest. You would have guessed it right.
Having a lack of visual-spatial intelligence and hopelessly having no sense of direction, I walked around, circling the place. I swear I walked in an extremely fast pace for 45 mins searching for the right location. I asked ppl around me on how to get there (Dance academy) and all of them brought me to the wrong place. I was so frustrated and annoyed at my own incompetence so eventually I decided to settle it the easy way by taking a cab.
I still can't get over it. Srsly, I have walked at least 5 miles and my feet are aching right now.

The interviewer was nice enough to greet me nicely instead of snapping at me for calling her thrice to ask for directions and being late for nearly an hour.
The interview was a smooth one, there were at least 8 girls inside.
And if everything goes well, I will have to attend a briefing on friday.
Then she suddenly asked me if I wanna be a brand ambassador for a wine company stating that "You look fine". It requires me to work in a pub. Night shift (9 pm - 1 am ) and transportation fares can be claimed.
Sounds like a good deal but I'm skeptical about it.
What if it's sleazy and stuffs but she assured me that it will be nothing like that.
We will be asked to wear a long sleeve LBD.
Kinda shocked at her request to send my resume to the wine company as I was the only one who got asked among the 9 of us. Reason being "I look fine".
I hope she didn't mean it the negative way.


I headed to the mall and decided to check out the grocery stores. I had no plans to get anything as I knew that it's gonna be a hassle carrying heavy grocery bags while travelling back home. But eventually I gave in to the temptation of buying healthy food. I got San Remo wholemeal spaghetti, Vegeroni, Kraft fat free thousand island dressing raw wheat germ, kimchi sauce and Jiffy blueberry muffin mix. All healthy stuffs yea.

OTW back home, I decided that I have not bought enough stuffs so I asked dad for some money and headed to the grocery store nearby my house to buy healthy stuffs again.
All these weigh at least 16 lbs so I had to call dad for help.
I was kinda suprised that dad is willing to fetch me home! He can be such a sweet heart at times. I guess he gave in because of my 애교 voice lol!
Whatever the reason is, I'm thankful that he came specially from home, ditching the tv programme to help me out.
A man can be srsly useful at times, he can help you carry heavy grocery bags like my dad did. I'm so proud at him :) and myself for managing to ask him to come out specially for me cos' dad never really give in to any request from momma. LMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment