Friday, January 8, 2010

Last day of class

I had my last day of classes today.I’m already starting to miss attending lectures and participating in grp discussions,eating in class etc. The jokes that our lecturers made keeps us awake. Okay.. I have to admit that I’m disappointed because I’ve yet to add him in msn and fb -__-;;
3 more major things to complete before I can really graduate: 1) Counseling session (Dec 4th, Friday) 2) Infancy and childhood disorders exam (Dec 9th, Wednesday) 3) Counseling and communication skills exam (Dec 11th, Friday)
After this, I will be declared a free man and up next will be job hunting. I’m so friggin broke :( and my babies are still waiting for me!!!!
Feeling extremely listless and sleepy now after staying awake for more than 60 hours D: to rush my reports. I overestimated myself, I thought I will spend maximum 1 hour to edit a report but oh boy I was so wrong! I spent 3 hours instead!!! (somehow more than 3 because I can’t stop my perfectionist trait from kicking in) I was practically dozing off during class as I didn’t drink enough coffee to keep me awake <.< Barnabas sent us back home today and I slept throughout the whole journey, my head was bopping but I didn’t feel it at all. I like how we are so much like one family now, so comfortable with each other. Barney saw me cracking my neck and he placed the neck pillow on my neck even though I refused. so sweet XD
Today I found out a major secret of my classmate. It makes me think about it the whole day. The thing is I dont feel disturbed about intruding her privacy. The thing that bugs me alot is why did she lie. She must have her reasons but what exactly is the reason? I want to know so badly so I wont think of her in a negative way.
T’s cousin came over to her place today. I can’t help feeling uneasy because this is the first time a guy saw me without makeup on real life (other than my dad of course) I was instantly attracted to him not because I’m desperate for a man or what!! but he’s my style lol. Imagine this : tall, GLASSES, college student, witty, good spoken english and a tad humorous trait. I like :)
IDK why but college guys with glasses who look so geeky appeal to me alot. It makes me feel as though I can enjoy talking to him not only about entertainment stuffs but also college stuffs.
He came into the study room so many times <.< and one time, he came in when my legs were spread out in an awkard manner -__-;; the first thing which came to my mind was “oh shit, does my thighs look huge?!” lol
He came into the room and said nothing just standing there watching me for at least 10 seconds while I was doing my work. I’m damn good at pretending as though I’m unaware of what is happening at that moment.Here comes the gist : He told T that i look cute and he wanna ask me out for a dinner. (When T told me this, I rolled my eyes while trying to hide a smile and I exclaimed “WHUT?! How can I look cute without makeup. He must be blind man!!” and I guess he really is -__-;; and T replied “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” This is when I quickly switched the topic because the guy that we are discussing about is HER COUSIN )
Oh in response to his statement, T said “but she only dates korean guys”. Thanks for providing the unnecessary information.
And oh yea, Shawn changed his car again. So nice to have rich folks yea. I’m envious.
Annoyance : sister who use your laptop without asking for permission. She claims that she is just using the internet only but srsly why do she need to use it when she has internet connection over her place?? the thing is ; it is extremely rude to use someone’s personal stuffs without asking for permission. doesn’t she feel a bit ashamed at all? Why would I wanna get a laptop if I want to let others read my documents, my personal feelings and look at my pictures? I would have used a desktop instead of using my own personal laptop if I feel comfortable in sharing the comp. How could someone be so insensible? and she doesn’t even feel apologetic at all. I’M fucking sure that if I were to switch on her laptop without her permission and use it, claiming that I was just surfing the net instead of poking into her private space, she would have blow her top and get angry at me for weeks. LIKE WTF?! respect my rights , my privacy okay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment