Thursday, January 21, 2010

INSOMNIA HAUNTS ME EVERY NIGHT

Severe Insomnia hit me these days.

I can't fall alseep until 7 am in the morning.

I sleep less than 5 hours each day.

It took me 2 hours tossing and turning on bed before I finally fall asleep.

I have to listen to soothing ballads for more than 30 minutes to get into the mood of sleeping.

My annoying mom unconsciously woke me up when she came into my room to check on me.

She talks to me while I was sleeping causing me to wake up from from her annoying voice.

She woke me up unnecessarily asking me to check her messages.



I have shoulder and neck ache which contribute to my inability to fall asleep cos' I will be stretching my muscles every 5 mins to relieve the pain.

The pain worsen these days. It must be due to the bad sitting posture , lousy chair, long hours infront of my laptop and useless pillow that doesn't support my neck well.




I might be visiting the clinic soon. To get medicine to relive my illnesses:
- Sinus
- Body ache (especially neck and shoulders)
- Broken capillaries
- Constipation
- Insomnia

No comments:

Post a Comment