Friday, August 6, 2010

contentment is an understatement

I've never felt this good for quite a long time already.

Plans got changed cos' someone decided to do so.
Fucken pissed off man. I hate last min changes.
I know I sound like some autistic kid but I srsly need time to adjust to changes.
But I still went out anyways cos' I'm already all dressed up and ready to leave (that's when that somebody texted me to tell me that she can only make it 2 hours later. AND after 30 mins, she texted me again to tell me that she has something on with her sis and can't make it until night time)
FUCKEN PISSED OFF MAN. Like what sorta excuse is that???
I know there aint guarantees in life but you can make choices ya know??
your decision to prioritize suggest nth but that you're either 1)irreponsible or 2)treat things way too easily which either one make it unforgivable and intolerable.
enuff of that shit srsly. srsly pissing the shit outta me.



I went to the bookstores and saw quite alot of books that I've always wanted to buy on discount!!
How awesome is Jesus Christ man.
Half an hour spent in the bookstore and I spent a total of $68.50 on 7 books.
Too good to be true yea :) :) :)

I got :
1) Handle with care - Jodi Picoult (MY FAVORITE~!)
2) Ugly - Constance Briscoe
3) The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
4) When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit - Judith Kerr
5) My Bestfriend's Girl - Dorothy Koomson
6) Paths Of Glory - Jeffrey Archer
7) Sweetie - Jenny Tomlin

(these should be able to last me for 2 weeks??)

Then I went to ikea and had dinner with dad. The food there is awesome as usual.. especially the meatballs. Wanted to get hotdog bun an hour after dinner but dad stopped me from doing so T^T

I got dad and myself curtain rods, lotsa photo frames, floor lamp, mirror, vase, artificial daisy etc. The white bookshelf that I planned on buying is a tad too big, think it might hit the ceiling so I skipped that.

Next on my list :
- white bookcase
- white bedside table
- huge clock
- white study table
- white bedframe

Tmr is gonna be a fucken long day. work > bbq chicken korean eatery with YMM > Claire's chalet.
SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO TMR :(

p/s: I hate azn chicks who act all so white. It's epic fail cos' azns are supposed to be FOBBY.


PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment