Saturday, August 21, 2010

List of things that GMH

1) There was once when I was late, pondering if I should run to catch the train which already arrived. I gave up thinking that I can't be bothered and I shall take a cab instead. I was pacing around when I saw this middle aged couple running to catch the train. What makes them so special is that the husband is wheelchair bound and his wife was pushing him and running. They were laughing so happily, whereas we, people with no disability are grudging the fact that we have to run. Their fighting spirit GMH.


2) A vts, dad of a cancer patient showed us his son's picture taken on his birthday. His son was bald, sick and soggy from the chemo but in his dad's eyes he remains as a beautiful child. The Dad was proud of his son even though he has no achievement. He was just proud that his son is alive, fighting for his life, not losing faith and keeping it going. This is the biggest achievement his son has ever had and it made him proud. The Dad's unconditional love GMH.

3) I saw this young guy who has a disability and he has to use crutches to walk. Every step to him was a struggle, the look on his face suggest it all. While most of the time I will be complaining that I'm lazy to walk over to the loo, this guy actually suffered way more than I do. Maybe to him, walking is as tiring as running is to me but yet, he keep himself going. His fighting spirit GMH.

4) Watch this and you know why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment