Friday, February 18, 2011

Yesterday it was Sophia's and James Kwon's birthday.
Haven't talked to James Kwon for 2 whole years.
I simply can't understand why he managed to walk out so easily. Maybe he was't in part of my life before but I've always thought that he was. We are thousands of miles apart man. It's funny how we used to chat for 6 hours on msn and one fine day, he just stopped talking to me. He asked for my pictures and used it as his msn DP. He stated me as his interest in his msn profile. He stayed up late in order to video chat with me, vice versa. We told each other about our family problems. But everything just suddenly came to a stop. I guess maybe it's too overwhelming for him. Like I even ain't real in the first place. And he just walked out. So sad to lose him as a friend, even though he's just a cyber friend. I can only see him. Can't even touch or hear him. The only line that I heard him said to me was : 'Turn on the lights, it's bad for your eyes.' WTF MAN..

And I made him so important in my life that I even managed to remember his birthday. It's weird cos' I can only remember my sisters , my parents and 2 of my friends birthdate. I don't like to remember insignificant stuffs but he made me did. Because of him, I've managed to remember my niece, Sophia's birthday. Because her birthdate is the same as his.
How funny it will be if I tell others that I cannot remember my niece's birthdate but I can remember a stranger's very well?

No comments:

Post a Comment