Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Giving up

Letting go doesn't necessarily means that you are giving up and giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.

I've decided to let go and eventually give up. Because I know there's no point in holding on, no point in trying so hard when I already knew that I'm not getting anything out of this. It won't get me anywhere.

We are always between the lines. I've no courage to cross the borders because I know the opposite side is nothing but all images of her.

I've no tolerance for that.

There's no absoluteness in this world;just like how there will be a rebel who oppose in a communist state, a christian who loses faith in god at times, a vegan who is curious about the taste of meat, a good girl who has a wild side in her, an ugly woman who is kind hearted.
Absoluteness is pseudo but to me it's either all or nothing.

I've chosen the latter. I know I would never be able to get contented with something, I'll need everything sooner or later. So.. why not try to get used to nothing, so I won't yearn for the impossible, something not achieveable? It would be so much easier, right?

My first step is to remove all traces that would lead me back. (Which I think I already did)
Second, is to drift away and bring myself to another new level.
Third, is to slowly forget all memories like how easily you can delete a contact off your cell/msn.

I know I'll move on. It's a matter of willingness and how much effort I'm going to put in.

The stupidest thing that one could ever do is to allow yourself to love someone who is never gonna love you back because their capability is used on someone else instead.

It's almost like drinking salt water in a desert, or attempting swimming in the ocean when you don't even know how to float in water.

It's like taking the biggest step in life when you allow your heart to do what your mind would never allow. To think unwisely and irrationally with your heart instead of your brain. It's foolish.

It should all end now. Everything should come to a stop now.
RIP memories of him, RIP my feelings, RIP possibilites and hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment