Thursday, September 9, 2010

Different Characters

Ya know i'm not exactly a fan of holy freaks.
Whenever I hear them mention the name 'Jesus Christ' or anything that has to do with the holy lord I will just creep out. But sometimes, you know when a person said it out of kindness not simply because they are strict followers of Christianity.

Today I registered an old lady who is eloquent yet soft spoken.
She told me that she has bad eye sight, her left eye is partially blind as she 'has a hole in her eyeball' and she has bad hearing. She also added that she just recently fell down and hurt both of her arms. True enough, I can see large wounds on both sides of her arms.
It made me so afraid of growing old.
Like when you grow old, you start to lose everything that you used to have.
Youth.. Beauty..
Eyesight, hearing, agility, memory, energy, immunity etc
Despite the short comings, they still have to live on with it.

I was talking about how some people might be happy but they will never feel contented but yet there are some people who feel sad but contented.
The old lady falls into the latter catergory. You can sense sadness in her voice, that she is frail and tired but yet she is thankful for the little small things that others do for her.She kept on thanking me, wishing that god will bless me.
These are the people who are willing to give when they have so little, so close to having nothing. These are the people who will cry silent tears and pray for your well being. These are the people who feel contented easily cos' they know that things were at its best even though not as much as they expected.
They are like what humans should act and behave like.
Appreciative. Be thankful for every little things that you have because no one ever said you have the rights to have them but you just did.

There are some sorta ppl who annoys the shit outta me.
Rich , boisterious, demanding pests who are born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
They have everything in their world, even more they could ask for but they just keep wanting more and not willing to let go or share their current possession. Contentment is something which they will never learn. They are just plain selfish.

Hate that sorta ppl who take you for granted or make a fool of you just because they know you were kind (or rather, stupid) enough to let them do so.
For instance : This dude who asked for a 50 cent coin cos' he claimed that he doesn't have enough money for his transportation fare. 2 of my co workers were fast enough to know that he is just asking for easy money while I still stupidly searched through my pouch and felt apologetic because I only have a dollar. Guess what? That dude totally said 'Nvm. I can use it to take the bus.'
Okay.. Initially he said he needed $1.30 to take the bus and he is short of $0.50 (that means he have $0.80 with him) so when I gave him a dollar, he has like $1.80 with him, an honest person would have just returned me $0.50 but he totally didn't. I nearly wanted to turn him around and demand him to give me back my change cos' I felt totally cheated. He shouldn't be living his life this way!!
IDK why but I find it embarassing enough to borrow money from anyone other than my folks how could a MAN simply asked some GIRL, who is undoubtly YOUNGER than him for money??? That doesn't make any sense right??? Not to mention that he didn't even utter a single 'Thanks'. Like where is his manners and etiquette??
It's not about the money ya know, I srsly don't care if I got cheated of 10 k (not that I have that amt of money) or 1 cent, I will still feel EQUALLY pissed off.
It's simply about how I got played a fool by some asshole who doesn't work and goes around asking for easy money. Has he got any pride at all???? Asking a woman for money?? Asking someone younger for money??
This is that sorta person who makes you afraid of strangers who ask you for coins because they don't have enough for their transportation fares. Like how on earth to know if they are lying or not?!?
Enough said man, I'm pissed. Inside out.

Peace out. Imma turn in early tonight. Left with 4 hours of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. you know, dun be so nice and trusting.

    recently this young malay lady asked me for 5 bucks, claiming that she needa feed her 2 kids (probably just some stupid excuse for easy money). i just shoo her off cuz they are looking pretty clean and healthy. I'm sure they can depend on themselves for a living.

    ReplyDelete