Sunday, September 12, 2010

Questioning your self identity : Who am I?

Have you ever looked into the mirror and felt lost for a moment wondering who you really are?
Then you'll answer yourself your own name but still that isn't satisfactory.
You wonder why are you named as such and is that really you?
Afterall, there are so many millions of people out there who have the same name as you. Then you feel as though you were no longer unique.
If you have not, then you are really lucky.

Because it always happen to me.
I'm always questioning my self identity especially when I stare into the mirror at my own reflection for too long.
I wonder ; why do I look like this?
Why am I given such name?
And who am I really am?

All of a sudden , you feel distant, as though your soul were totally detached from your body and you body is nothing but merely an empty shell that doesn't belong to you.
You don't know who you really are anymore and what is your purpose in this life.

Have you went through all these before?
If no, then you must be really fortunate not to be facing the ability to doubt your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment